Friday 5 June 2015

A Friendly Introduction

Hello, World! (or whoever is actually reading this!) 

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now, but I've always been too nervous. However, I've been recently reading a lot more blogs and I really like writing, so I figured why not? 

I want this blog to be somewhere I can write about whatever I want. I want to feel as if someone, somewhere is actually reading about what I have to say and (maybe?) enjoying it. 

Since this is my first post, I thought you might want to know a little about me. 

My name is Shannon, I am fourteen years old and I live in the UK. I really like writing and reading, although I don't do neither nearly as much as I should. I watch YouTube and Netflix way too much, but what teenager doesn't? I'm obsessed with 'The Vampire Diaries' (that's all I'm going to say or this blog post will end up being way too long because I love the show so much, I could literally talk about it for hours on end!). I love watching the sunset. I want to travel the word someday. And lastly, I adore taking pictures, so I'll probably be posting lots of those too. 

I guess that's all for now. Thank you for reading (if anyone actually has been reading) and let me know what you think in the comments below (if you want to, that is). I'll see you soon! 

Love, 
Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment