Wednesday 17 June 2015

Hever Castle


Hi!

I wasn't quite sure what to do for this blog post, but then I found these photo's I took from last month and I thought I'd share them with you. 

A few weeks ago, in the May half-term, I went to Hever Castle with my mum, my brother and my two sisters. The weather was absolutely awful, it was pouring down with rain for most of the day (we were completely soaked when we got back home!). Despite the terrible weather, we still had a good day. The gardens were really beautiful, and the castle was lovely too. The quality of a few of the pictures aren't that great because my phone died whilst we were there and I had to use my sister's phone (her phone camera isn't the best). But I thought I'd share them anyway. 



                                        






Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a lovely day! 

Love, 
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment