Monday 29 June 2015

June Favourites

Hi! 

I didn't post last week (if anyone actually noticed) because I've been feeling really stressed out recently and yeah. Anyway, I thought I'd do a June Favourite's post because I've never actually done a montly favourites and I've been loving a few things this month, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

Beauty


My first favourite is this nail varnish. It's from Avon and I can't remember what exact shade it is in, but it's a gorgeous mint green colour and I really love it. 



My next favourite is the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. It gives a lot of length and volume and really seperates my lashes. I got it in Superdrug and they were doing a deal, I think it was 2 for £10 so my mum and I both got one. I think it's the perfect every day mascara and I would definitely recommend it. 


Books, TV shows and Music


My book favourite is 'Looking For Alaska' by John Green. I've read this book before but I recently re read it and I forgot how much I loved it. It's about a guy called Miles and he's bored of his life at home, so he decides to go to a boarding school in Alabama to 'seek his Great Perhaps'. There he meets Alaska and his whole world is turned around. Also, fun fact (not sure it's actually fun but whatever), the book is split in two parts: before and after, so that's cool too. 

My next favourite is Orphan Black. I started it on Friday and I finished season 1 on Sunday and OH MY GOD. I have no words. It is literally amazing and if you're looking for a new TV show to watch, then Orphan Black is it. SERIOUSLY GO AND WATCH IT! 

My music favourite this month is the album 'Like I Used To' by Lucy Rose. I recently re discovered this and fell in love with it all over again. It is a very acoustic type album and I always like to have it on in the background. If you like this type of music, then I would definitely recommend this. 

Random


My final favourite this month is this candle. It's in the scent vanilla and it's from Wilkinsons. It literally smells amazing and I love it so much. I think it was either £1 or £2, so it's also very cheap! 

So that's all my favourites for this month. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what you've been loving this month. Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment