Tuesday 9 June 2015

Things I Want To Do This Summer



Hi! 

So, I was reading Tanya Burr's blog and she did a post like this last month and today is a really lovely day and it's really starting to feel like Summer, so I thought why not do a blog post on the things I want to do this Summer? Wow, that sentence was really long. 

Go for a walk in the mornings when it's nice. I think that taking a walk in the mornings would really start my day off and just be a good way to clear my mind before the rest of my day begins. 

Read more books. Like I said in my last post, I really love reading but I find that I don't make enough time for it. So this summer I'm going to make time to read, even if it's only for ten minutes before I go to sleep. 

Go outside more. I'm always inside on my laptop and phone and I really do need to be outside more. Even if it's just for walks, or a picnic with my family, it'll still get me outside instead of sitting in bed on Twitter, Netflix and YouTube all day. (oops haha) 

Make a summer scrapbook. I think this would be a really fun thing to do since it could be like your little summer memory book. It would also be cool to look back on at the end of the summer or even at the end of the year and see what you were up to. 

Take more pictures. Pictures are moments in time that have been frozen, preserved forever. You will never get the same moment again. The pictures that we take are our memories and they allow us to go back and experience the feelings we once had when we captured them split seconds in time, good or bad. I just think it's really important that you take a lot of pictures and I will definitely be doing that this summer. (wow, that got really deep) 

So those are my plans so far. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you want to do this Summer in the comments down below. Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment