Friday 28 August 2015

August Haul | 2015

Hi! 

Recently I've bought a few new things (most of them beauty related) and I thought you might like to know what I got. 

1. Maybelline New York Dream BB Cream

I find that with my skin I can't really wear foundations so I opted for a BB cream. I've used this a few times since I got it and it is amazing! It honestly feels so nice on my skin and it's so lightweight, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all! 

I ordered this on feelunique and they're having a sale at the moment, so I got this for £5.94.



2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 

I've seen a lot of people rave about this and I just thought why not? (that is literally my reasoning for everything I buy) It basically just does what it says really, it makes me look more awake and actually human and conceals any spots or blemishes I may have. Overall, it is a really good concealer and I would definitely recommend it! 

I also ordered this from feelunique and it was £4.12. 


3. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in the shade 'Lunch Date' 

I actually ordered this a few days before Tanya's new products came out (I also really would like to get some of the new ones soon!) and I just really liked this colour so I decided to get it, no fancy reason or anything haha, I just liked it. 

This was the final thing I ordered from feelunique and it was £2.80. 



4. Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in the shade 107. 

I tried this for the first time yesterday and I love it so much! I wasn't sure about it at first but then it really started to grow on me. The lipstick itself is a really deep red shade (the picture makes it look darker but I promise it's not as dark as that haha) I just love it and I think it'll be perfect for autumn! 

I got this from Superdrug and it was £5.49. 


5. Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel 

I have been wanting something from Zoe's new range since it came out and my mum actually bought this for me last week (thank you mum!) I love this scent so much, it smells really lovely and sweet and I just love how soft it feels on my skin. I'm so proud of Zoe, it felt so surreal to see even more of her products stocked up in Superdrug and everything looked amazing! 

I also got this from Superdrug and I think it was around the £3 mark. 



6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 

I got this a few weeks ago but I decided to include it anyway. I haven't actually read this yet but it sounds really good and I've heard good things about it so I'm excited to read this! 

I got this from Amazon and it was £3.85. 


7. A Work In Progress by Connor Franta 

I haven't read this yet either but it looks so good! I love the front cover so much and I'm really proud of Connor. I'm really excited to read this! 

I also got this from Amazon and it was £3.85. 












So that's everything I've got to show you for this haul! At some point next week there could also potentially be a stationary haul (once I've actually ordered the bits haha) so keep your eyes peeled for that. Have you got any of these things I've mentioned? If so do you like them? Leave a comment down below if you want to. Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment