Wednesday 23 September 2015

Autumn

It is finally September 23rd, which means it's officially Autumn! Honestly, you guys have no idea how long I have been waiting to write this! 



If you know me, you know that Autumn is hands down my favourite season (hence my blog name) so I thought I'd tell you a few of my favourite things about Autumn. 

Cold Weather

Oversized Jumpers

Candles

Rainy days 

Cosy nights in under a duvet watching films

Halloween

Dark Lipsticks

Autumn Leaves

Coats, Scarves, Hats and Boots

Long, cool walks

Firework Night

The feeling that it's nearly Christmas 

Big Blankets

Fluffy Socks

Halloween Films

Pumpkins

Evenings get darker quicker

Onsies


I hope some of you share my love for Autumn, if you do what are you excited for around this time of the year? 

Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment