Sunday 1 November 2015

October Favourites

Hi!


I had quite a few favourites throughout the month of October, so I thought I'd do a post on them. Before I get into it, can we talk about how it's now November?! It's actually kind of scary how fast this year has gone! 

Beauty



My first favourite is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in the shade 30. It's this gorgeous deep berry colour and I love it. It's so easy to apply and doesn't dry your lips out at all. It's definitely been my go to lipstick during October! 

Rimmel Kate Lipstick 30 £5.49


My next favourite is the Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palette and it's the palette called Flawless. This palette is amazing! And wait for it - you get 32 shades for £8! What a bargain haha! The shades are so pretty and so wearable, you can create so many different looks with this palette. You get a few matte shades, but the majority of them are shimmery ones, which I love. I'd definitely recommend this! 

Revolution Eye Shadow Palette Flawless  £8

My final beauty favourite is the Batiste Dry Shampoo Original. I've never really had dry shampoo, apart from when I was younger, I just used baby powder if I needed to. So I decided to try out this and it's been so useful this month! I don't really know what to say about this haha, it's just dry shampoo isn't it? Very handy to have if you don't already! 

Batiste Dry Shampoo Original £2.99

Skincare


My first skincare favourite is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've always used makeup wipes or baby wipes to take my makeup off, but they really irritate my skin and make me breakout so I picked this up, purely because it was only 99p in Tesco and a lot of people have raved about this. It's so quick and easy to use and it feels so gentle on my skin. It doesn't sting or irritate around your eyes either, which I love. I highly recommend this!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 125ml £1.29

My final skincare favourite is the Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream. I really struggle with finding moisturizers that don't irritate my skin, but this one is a dream. It's aimed at people with sensitive skin and it works wonders on my skin. You should definitely try this if you have sensitive skin, or even if you don't! 

Simple Day Cream £2.45   

Books  


My book favourites during October was the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. 

Sixteen year-old Tris is forced to make a terrible choice. In a divided society where everyone must conform, Tris does not fit. 

So she ventures out alone, determined to discover where she truly belongs. Shocked by her brutal new life, Tris can trust no one. And yet she is drawn to a boy who seems to both threaten and protect her. 

The hardest choice lies ahead.  (Divergent blurb)

I've had the first two books, Divergent and Insurgent, since the beginning of the year but I put off reading them for the longest time because I wanted to wait until I got Allegiant. But I watched Divergent for the first time Sunday and I couldn't wait to read them because the film was so good. I picked Allegiant up on Monday and I've read all three of them in less than a week. THEY ARE AMAZING! I won't spoil anything, but the end of Allegiant - Oh. My. God. My. Heart. 

Random


My random favourite is the Imperial Leather Fruit Salad Shower Gel. This smells amazing, it's so sweet and I love it! They have a few other scents in their sweets range too that I love - Sherbet Lemon and Marshmallow. 

Imperial Leather Fruit Salad Shower Gel £0.85

So that's what I have loved throughout October, what have you been loving recently? Do you like any of the things I've mentioned? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to know :) 

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment