Sunday 8 November 2015

OOTD & Bonfire Night


Bonfire night is one of my favourite days of the year. I love fireworks and it's kinda weird, but they're really calming to me? They make me feel alive and free and I really love them.

I went to a firework display yesterday, which isn't bonfire night I know, but lets just pretend it was haha. I thought I'd do a post on the pictures I took, but then I decided to include the outfit I wore to the display too. I've never done one of these before so I'm not sure how it will turn out (cue the awkward emoji).

Clothes





Top - Primark 
Jeans - Primark
Boots - Primark 
Coat - Debenhams 
Scarf - Primark
Hat - ASOS 

Before the fireworks began, there was a procession-parade thing but I didn't get any pictures because it was packed and I could hardly see it. I ended up having to stand on this ledge thing holding my mums shoulders! After that had finished it was about 9, so we decided to go to the car park to watch the fireworks as we thought we would get a better view - and we did! The fireworks were amazing. 













What did you get up to on bonfire night, did you go to a firework display?

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! 

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment