Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide | Under £10

Hi! 

As you can obviously tell by the title of this post, I am going to be doing a Christmas Gift Guide! I've never done a Gift Guide before, but I really enjoy watching and reading them as they're always helpful and full of inspiration; so hopefully this helps you in some way! 




Lush Cosmic Gift Box 
I have never tried anything from Lush, shocker I know, so personally I don't know what their products are like but SO many people rave about them, so I'm guessing they're good haha! In this particular gift box there are two bath bombs; Intergalactic and Twilight. Lush do quite a variety of different sets with different products in so it's definitely worth checking that out! 

Lush Cosmic Gift Box  £9.50

Zoella Beauty Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo
In this duo you get a Vanilla Cream lip balm and a Sweet Mint lip balm and they're only £5 which is really good. This is part of Zoe's limited edition Christmas range so beware of the fact that they are selling out very quickly. I think it's sold out on the feel unique site at the moment, but Superdrug also sell them! 

Zoella Beauty Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo £5

Nivea Mini Treats Gift Set
In this set you get four products and I think it'd be such a cute stocking filler! I'm probably going to get this for my mum, also it's very affordable too!

Nivea Mini Treats Gift Set £4

Enchanted Forest Colouring Book - Johanna Basford 
Colouring is really relaxing and calming and it's a really great way to de-stress. I think this is a really good gift for people you know who get stressed easy or really just in general as they're super fun too haha! (Side note - it'd probably be a good idea to get some pens/pencils with it!) 

Enchanted Forest Colouring Book £4.99 

Quality Street Jar 
Chocolate is a great gift for any time of the year haha, but it's perfect for Christmas! Quality Streets are amazing, I also love Celebrations! 

Sprinkle Of Glitter 2016 Diary
I feel like this diary would be a really good gift idea for someone who watches Louise - or even if they don't, everyone needs a diary! I got this for my birthday last week and I really love it, it's very Louise-y (obviously, as she made it) and it's got a very personal feel to it, yknow?

Sprinkle Of Glitter 2016 Diary £4 

A Candle
Candles are a great gift, I know my mum loves her candles haha! I think anyone would be happy with a great smelling candle if I'm honest. 

Looking For Alaska - John Green
Obviously this can be any book, but I chose Looking For Alaska. I think it'd be really great for a friend who likes to read, or even a family member who is in their teenage years as it's such an amazing book!

Looking For Alaska £3.85

Tanya Burr Candy Glam Beauty Essentials Palette 
This would be a really good gift for someone who likes makeup. This palette includes nine special edition eye shadows, a blusher, a bronzer and a lip gloss. I think this is such a pretty palette and I think it's a really good price considering how much is included! 

Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette £10

So that's my Christmas Gift Guide, I hope this was helpful in some way! 

Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Shannon

Bloglovin'  Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Pinterest  Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment