Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Tag

There is only three days until Christmas, yet I don't feel festive at all. So, hopefully by doing this tag I will get in the festive spirit! 




1. Favourite Christmas Movie? 
I think probably The Holiday, The Polar Express or Home Alone! Oooh, I also love The Snowman too! 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas? 
I don't think I ever have, I don't remember one anyway. It rarely snows in the South of England, and if it does, it's not a lot at all! (doesn't stop me from hoping we'll have one though) 

3. Favourite Christmas Song?
I have so many, I couldn't narrow it down to just one! I have a Christmas playlist if you want to have a look - Christmas Playlist

4. Where do you usually spend your Christmas? 
Usually at home and my family will come over and spend the day, but this year we're spending it by ourselves. We're just going to have a chill day, eat food, watch films and play a few games so it should be good!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? 
No, we wait until Christmas Day to open presents. 

6. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer's? 
Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer.. no.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year? 
Getting up early and waiting with my brother and sisters until we're allowed to come downstairs, the food, ah so many! 

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? 
Fake. My mum isn't a fan of real ones haha.

9. What's your favourite holiday food? 
Christmas dinner, especially Yorkshire Puddings, they are the best things ever! I also love all the tinned sweets, like Celebrations, Quality Streets etc. 

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts? 
Being totally honest here, receiving gifts is really fun but I also really love giving gifts. I think I'm more excited to give my mum her presents this year and see her reaction! 

11. What's the best gift you've ever received? 
One that particularly stands out is one I received when I was 10; I got a Nintendo DSI and I remember being so excited and I thought it was the best present ever haha!

12. Where would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas Season? 
I'm going to be really stereotypical here and say New York. In all the photos I've seen, it looks incredible and so beautiful!


13. Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 
I mean I'm not the best, but I'd like to think I'm pretty good haha! 

14. Most memorable holiday moment? 
I have no idea, there's so many! 

15. Do you make any New Years Resolutions, if so do you stick to them? 
Sometimes, but I've never stuck to them! I'm going to be making some this year (expect a blog post) and I'm determined to stick to them!

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! And I hope you have a great Christmas if I don't do a post beforehand! 

Love,
Shannon


Bloglovin'  Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Pinterest  Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment